Re: Celtics moving in right direction:ST Column--URL correction

Mike, this is a real good article, but the url you
provided is missing a few characters....it is supposed
to be,
http://www.southcoasttoday.com/daily/07-03/07-16-03/c01sp088.htm

Also, Mike, on an unrelated note, are you the
executive producer of "Sex in the City"?  I was
watching it last Sunday and it had "Michael J. King"
listed as executive producer....

--- "Michael J.King Sr." <kingpin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>