Lampe..

Well its one game..
But did anyone check the box score for our great "miss".
1-7, 3rebs in 28 minutes in a Summer league. Heh. Granted your gonna have
your bad games but I would expect at least 6 or so rebounds out of a seven
footer. <g>

Lets see if he can do better then that.. I wonder if the Knicks will end up
just sending him back to Spain or Poland.. Guy is said to be "scared" to go
into the paint. I have visions of a white Walter McCarty without the hops or
speed.  With his huge buyout he needs to dominate in Summer League to even come
over here..

Oh yeah..
I still think Kedrick can play.. You got to respect a box score like
that..even in summer league. His alley-oop was the only Celtic play that made the
highlights. :( Its terribly annoying that Lebron is getting the full MJ treatment
already. J.R. did smoke him..can't we see one highlight?!

About Brandon:
If you look at least years Shaw League, J.R. was averaging about 12pts. So
there is hope for Brandon. A 4 year college guy doesn't need to go to Europe. I
would expect to outplay Kendrick in the summer league. He probably slipped so
low because he lacks "upside"

What's the scouting report from guys who have seen him play..besides the fact
that he probably outplayed "Sundov"... aka BWS. This "next Dirk" thing is
going to get teams killed for years, IMHO.

Pete