[no subject]

DJessen33

<If any you guys were sitting on the side behind the player benches...I was
the black guy yelling "Recker * s!"

First of all...Im still * ed the hell off that Lenny Cooke did not get chance
to play when Luke Reckers * y azz got about 20 minutes at the 2 and 3
spots...especially after Lebron moved to the two guard spot and starting abusing
Recker and Bremer...

2ndly...Banks wowed me to a point Ive never been wowed before...He forced the
cavs to have to move Lebron to the 2 guard spot...nuff said...

3rdly...Brandon Hunter was a very very very big surprise...He has a very good
offensive game and is a great rebounder...I heard jhos say he didnt have much
of an offensive game...Bullshyd! There were two occasions where Hunter
received the ball at the top of the key, faced his man up, blew by him, and
scored...on top of that, he had the best NBA body of the floor, period. He also had a
great mid court steal and ran it back for a two handed dunk...

Lastly...Kendrick Perkins was solid. He grabbed rebounds and immediately got
them to the point, threw a full court inbound pass for an eazy layup, and
showed us some nice aggressive post up moves...He had 2 or 3 offensive fouls
called him on picks, and a defensive 3 second call....but nothing that cant be
fixed....Also, like Hunter, he showed quick hands with poking the ball free...

Everything exceeded my expectations., even Bruno played well in the first
half hitting a couple of 3s and grabbing rebounds...but not playing cooke
dissappointed everyone...Luke Recker? Again, He * s!

Lebron did nothing at the point guard spot against us...He did all his
scoring against Recker and Bremer except for the one 3 he buried in Kedricks
face...He did improve on his outside shooting though...I give him that...He met my
expectations but he was outshined by our picks...