Its not just Wallace...

> You have Baker, Sundov, Kedrick, Blount and now Kendrick
> all eating up roster spots without doing much.

I think OB has to be partly to blame for this. The guy isn't into development
and he doesn't put people in a position to succeed.  If your guy can't
instantly connect and fit his "quick shot" three pointers offense he doesn't want
em.. He wants instant results and is both close minded and impatient. The guy
reminds me of Pitino.

But thats not even the worst of it...
He doesn't design the team around its players. You can't honestly tell me
that he put Kedrick in the best place to succeed. The Celts don't even practice
the fast break!!!
They crash everyone to the boards instead cause Walker can't board. Baker was
far more productive in Seattle when he was even worse shape then he was in
with us. He just didnt have a play maker like GP here to set him up. He even
turned J.R. Bremer into a three point shooter.

He insists that his team is chock full of three point shooters when only ONE
person on the team T-Buckets is even a decent three point shooter. Unless your
game is suited towards his system your not going to do well, IMHO.

 (I don't know why your picking on Blount though. He was productive.)

Case in point..but more about OB:

Mosio and JJ have both come on since escaping OB and Pitino.
Mosio in particular is a MUCH better player then McCarty.. Believe it. I
remember Mosio claiming the that Celtics were "killing him" and chalking it up to
the empty words of a guy who can't play.

Giving up on our picks seems to be in vogue with the Celts. OB is alot like
Pitino...who shipped out Billups who can play..no patience. Heck I wouldn't be
surpised if that was OB's ideas.

Anyway our unproductive guys could do something...cept for Sundov, IMHO. Both
Baker and Brown need a point guard though..who can set em up, IMHO.

Pete