Summer league radio/internet broadcasts

Bad news guys. Looks like there won't be any radio broadcasts by 1510Zone - on the radio OR on the net. I called to check, and the person I spoke to wasn't sure but checked and found that they were not on their programming log. So to double check, I called the Cs themselves, who also checked and said apparently no radio broadcasts of the summer league. The same games as the TV schedule WILL be broadcast at the NBA site through their Inside Ticket, it looks like. But that's only a few games and means signing up for that program, which has a free demo period then costs money. Pfui.
Kim