Summer league

Thanks to Hsu for posting those links to summer league
bios.

Here's a brief take from ESPN the year Lenny Cooke put
his name in the draft. More con than pro. If the guy
can't shoot from the perimeter I don't see how he
helps us:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nbadraft/tracker/player?playerId=18339

And, here's a really good article I read in SI about
Dan McClintock, the center who's on Boston's summer
league roster and who replaced Yao Ming in the
Shanghai Sharks' lineup. He's not an NBA prospect, but
it's still a good read:

http://www.time.com/time/asia/magazine/article/0,13673,501030210-418619-1,00.html