Another usual suspect: Stephen A. Smith says there has been talk of Van Horn for Walker

Nothing much. Here's the exact quote from Smith's column: "There has been
talk about a trade involving Keith Van Horn for Boston's Antoine Walker."

This is another non-starter probably initiated from Philly. The contracts
are a wash and, although it probably isn't as lopsided as Celtics fans
think, it doesn't improve the situation. And it certainly takes some of the
swagger away from the Celts. Like I said, I'm guessing this is one of those
situations where Antoine's on the market and the Sixers called to offer Van
Horn-just like the Knicks probably called to offer Sprewell. And that's as
far as it went.

Anyway, thought you all might be interested. It's a ghost town in here.

Mark