Re: "...Kidd has asked the team to fire coach Byron Scott..."-NY Post

I hate Byron Scott. He's an arrogant twit who thought he was really a key part of the Laker's Showtime when in fact he was an easily replaceable part. He hates the Celtics so I in turn hate him.

That said...

Who does Jason Kidd think he is? Oh yeah, I forgot, this is a players league isn't it? From the NY Post:

"Kidd and Scott, on the surface, seemed to have a good working relationship. They are friendly and have golfed together, but during the season there were rumblings that Kidd disapproved of Scott's in-game decisions. After the Nets were ousted in Game 6 of the Finals by the Spurs in a game where Scott was criticized for his fourth-quarter adjustments, sources said Kidd told Nets brass his son "T.J. could have coached a better quarter." "

Then why don't you put your son in there Jason? Will you fire him if you don't win the championship NEXT season? Scott has transformed the Nets from a joke into a team that "gets it". He instituted Showtime East showing that you don't have to isolate and go 1 on 1 to win in this league. He got you to actually play some defense these past two years.

I'm sick of this entitlement culture that breeds this "It's always somebody else's fault I didn't win" mentality. It's YOUR fault Jason Kidd, you ungrateful whiner. Your assist to turnover ratio in the Finals PLUMMETED from the rest of the playoffs and regular season - but that's B. Scott's fault. Your shooting percentage took a dive too. Guess Scott wrapped his own two hands around your throat for the choke job there too huh?

Grow a pair and take some responsibility. I don't want you on the Spurs with a guy like Duncan and now I have to take back what I said yesterday too. If I'm Popovich reading this I'm going after Brad Miller, Brand, and maybe a shooter and keeping Parker before Kidd decides he wants Joumana coaching the Spurs in 2005.