RE: Reggie anniversary

At 04:14 PM 7/7/2003 -0700, Enrile, Roy wrote:
I was a big Reggie fan too.  He was before his time as a huge shooting
guard.  It's funny, now almost all starting 2 guards are 6'7 leapers who
play an isolation game (In the 80's most guys that size played SF).  He
had the best pullup jumper in the business.

Yeah, what I call that kangaroo shot. Could recognize it from a mile away. Most guys need to step forward into it to elevate, but Reggie could just sky vertically straight up, like a kangaroo leaping to look up over the brush. From a standstill too.

Good point about before his time - I'd forgotten that, but you're right.
Kim