Kobe.

> I don't think that's good news for anyone...including the victim of the
> assault.  Kobe's problem has nothing to do with basketball, save only that
> he tarnishes the already fading reputation of NBA players.

Not only am I not "happy" about Kobe be arrested.. Moreover, I don't assume
that he did it.

That's not good news for the "victim of the assault"?
Your assuming that she is a victim and that Kobe did it.

She isn't a victim of anything until Kobe is proven guilty. Being arrested
doesn't mean jack. The cops have to move if someone accuses a guy and she or he
seems credible. The physical evidence cited could just be signs of consensual
sex.

The DA hasn't even decided to file charges yet. Personally I wouldn't be
surpised if he dropped the case. In fact I would wager something on that
outcome....though not alot since we don't know too much about the case yet.

As far as it "tarnishing" the image of the NBA..
There is always going to be some tarnish on it. These players make insane
unreal amounts of money..and lots of people are out to get some. I am not saying
that what happened here..but its a possibility.