Re: David Aldridge on free agency

[...]
> See, this is the kind of thing you'd have to consider with any Antoine
> trade. Let's say they trade Antoine for Terrell Brandon's retiring
contract.
> Suddenly, they have the room to use the mid-level exception. If you land
> guy like Odom with the exception, you've effectively traded Antoine for
> younger, better, cheaper player. Aldridge is just speculating, of
course,
> but it is a great illustration of the need to not judge an Antoine trade
> strictly on the players that come back in return.

How many FAs are available for the MLE that would be an adequate
replacement for Walker?  Suppose we could work out a trade of Walker for
Terrell Brandon and, let's say, Marc Jackson.  (This trade works according
to RealGM.)  Odom would probably be #1.  But let's say Sterling matches.
Who else?

Francis

[...]