Re: Trade Rumors

"But apparently teams haven't exactly been knocking
down the Celtics' door in pursuit of Walker, no doubt
because of his hefty contract, along with his slumping
production in the last two seasons..."

Would those be the last two seasons in which he's
averaged 21 points, 8 rebounds, 4.9 assists and 1.5
steals? Gee, I wish we had more players who slumped
like that.

Now had this writer mentioned Walker's slumping
SHOOTING PERCENTAGE, I'd be more inclined to take her
seriously as a journalist ...