Chalk up another poor coaching job

It means something when you get blown at home multiple times with this kind
of magnitude. Conclude what suits your agenda but conclusions must be drawn...

Just a horrible job coaching. Obie force feeds Walker or allows Walker to
force feed himself into the offense and you saw the result. Tommy has many
times brought out how you must substitute to maintain continuity and
momentum. The Cs had revamped the offense around PP with Walker gone and
Walker needed to be blended in. However, this game was all about getting
Walker back into the C's offense (or lack thereof). Here's where a
experienced point guard would have helped. Then Obie not only tries to force
feed an injuried Walker but also an injuried Delk. Wow. Exactly what this
team didn't need was non-creating point guard like Delk, especially who is
rusty. Really dumb coaching by Obie. He should brought Delk back on a
different game or maybe even bring Walker off the bench. He definitely
shouldn't have allowed this game to become a Walker tuneup game...

I won't even get into my Shammond diatribe. I just wish Obie had as much
patience with Kedrick as he does with Shammond....

Then, after watching Rip and Chauncey tear up his guards in the first half
and a 24 point deficit, he pulls a desperation move and starts his trade bait
team, PP and Walker with Shammond, Kedrick and Baker. What a combo that is
with Walker and Baker seemingly playing with a wooden leg, Shammond dribbling
in circles and a designated 3 point shooter in Kedrick. How is that going to
get you back in the ballgame. Why didn't you bring in Kedrick in the first
half if you needed a stopper? I guess he had to try every conceivable option.
Remember, he defers to the veterans...

The way this team is constructed and coached, there is so little margin for
error. If PP and Walker aren't on and playing together, the team flops by
both design and construction....

Yes, Sundog is worse than Dickau. He is truly pathetic. The worse thing is
that is knows it. What was Wallace thinking? A sarcastic person would say
that Wallace got Sundog as a knee jerk reaction to losing Gasol and got Woko
as an attempt to get some foreigner from the World Championships.....

What a Mark Jackson couldn't do for this team....

Baker seems to go down and get hurt in every game. He MUST have some kind of
bad knees or something. It is surprising no reporter has asked about this....

There is no way you can spin it. Wallace screwed up not having a legitimate
point guard for this team. Strickland, Best or Kenny or someone. Someone has
to take the blame for that. Obie takes the blame for having such a screwed up
offense, his lack of development for the rookies and for allowing Baker to
turn into Artimis Gilmore....

Berry, you knucklehead, how can you say that the JJ for Delk trade was a good
trade? I would much rather have JJ than Delk. At least we could trade JJ for
a point guard. No one wants Delk....

Total cop out on Wallace saying Forte needed some time over Tinsley and
Parker. How can that go unchallenged?

Baker can't even post up Okur. What a joke. I just don't understand. I mean,
he can't do anything. It is like he has advanced arthritis or something. I
would really like to sit down in the gym and work with him and find out if it
is physical, mental or just bad coaching....

Yeah, Kedrick can't hit the broadside of a barn right now but Delk couldn't
either last year. At least Kedrick can play the best defense on the team (or
after Obie has tried every other option)....

What I would do is start a Bremer, Kedrick, PP, Walker and Battie. I wouldn't
allow Kedrick to shoot threes and only allow him to post up. I would sub
EWill and Walter and pick up another point guard from anywheres. EWill would
be the designated offense (post up) when he is subbed in. SWill sits. Baker
sits until you figure out what is wrong. Long backs up Battie and Walker.
Trade SWill when you can plus no. 1s for starting point guard
(PASSING/CREATIVITY), if possible. For the people who don't like Kedrick, I
say that he is going to be part of the future and he needs to learn now, on
the job. WE DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER CHOICE, FOLKS. The cubboard is bare and we
are capped out. I would much rather go down getting experience for players
like Bremer and Kedrick for the long term than this short term, offense by
mirrors crap that Obie is running right now...

I feel a little better now....

DJessen33