yeek, I'm not healthy enough to watch this!!

I haven't been feeling so hot and fell behind again.  This was definitely
not the kind of game I want to REMEMBER, never mind REVIEW.

For those who didn't see it, Tommy Heinsohn was out with a bad case of the
flu and Paul Pierce was ejected in the third quarter.

Those were the most positive Celtics-related developments tonight, beyond
the fact that the 24-second clock mandated a relatively quick end to this
nightmare disguised as a Celtics game.

AAAUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
Please visit the