Re: Madness...madness

At 11:37 PM 1/28/2003 -0500, you wrote:
Obie:  "We said that if Walter wasn't open, the ball should go to Paul," he
said. "Walter wasn't open, but we forced it to him anyway. We should have gone
to the second option."

What the hell goes through Obie's mind?  What a horrible, botched game.  The
Pistons were begging to lose.
Tell me about it....They don't scare me at all, I don't know how they've won so many games.
No Toine, Pierce was having a bad shooting night, and they still almost managed to lose to us.
If it weren't for our own incompetence.... They need to be blown out on Friday.

Btw, McCarty needs to have his sneakers trimmed, or have a foot reduction surgery, or learn to shoot 3s from his tippytoes like Walker. He keeps stepping out of bounds at critical moments.
Speaking of stepping, nice stepping up from Kedrick and Vinnie. Kedrick looked completely uninterested in doing anything in his few minutes on the court. Baker, except for the block, was his usual bumbling self, losing passes left and right and getting stuffed by that second coming of Bill Russell - Corliss Williamson.
Hey, at least we finally crushed someone on the boards! I finally figured out why Wallace is leading the NBA in rebounding - no one else rebounds on that team, so the few rebounds that they get tend to fall into his hands. Btw, did anyone see him block 7 shots? I sure didn't. I think they count it funny in Motown.
Was anyone else confused given how quickly the score was updated on the screen? It' seemed as if the points were added before the ball came out of the bottom of the net. The scorer was doing it like it was a reaction-time task. Anyway, it's late and I'm rambling.
Kestas