Re: Quiz

I don't recall those two blocks, but it sounds like I
have selective eyesight. ;-) At least we don't see
anymore of the gang blocks on Antoine that we used to see
every night. But if you tell me that also happened twice
last night, I'd believe you.

season
> >in total.
>
> >Also, which was the last game that Walker has had a
shot
> >rejected?
>
> >Five years of exactly the same thing, and then
suddenly
> >>it almost vanishes from his game.
> >>I doubt Antoine's ever gone an entire NBA season with
> >>fewer than 100 shots rejected. I barely recall a game
> >>where it didn't happen at least once.
>
> >>Yet I'd be startled if Antoine's had even 5 shots
blocked
> >>this year.
>
> >>Am I off on this estimate?
>

>    I wouldn't even try to hazard a guess, but I will
say that your estimate
> of five would be way off.  He had two shots blocked in
his last game alone,
> one by Skinner, the other by Kenny Thomas.
> There is a very good chance that the number of
Antoine's shots blocked are
> down, but since a greater percentage of his shots are
coming from the outside
> it would only make sense the chances of his shot
getting blocked would be
> less.
> He's gone from taking 12% of his shots from the outside
in his rookie year,
> up steadily every year save one, 17%, 24%,19%,35%,38%
and so far this season
> 38%.
>
> TAM

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.