originally part of the package.

To: snoopy1@pig.net
From: "League Pass" <leaguepass@nba.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:28:50 -0500

The game you were referring to was broadcast on NBA TV. Please note that
NBA TV is a national television network that is airing NBA games. To date,
only DIRECTV and Echostar have agreed to carry NBA TV. We are continuing
to negotiate with the cable companies for carriage of NBA TV and hope to
conclude agreements for such carriage. Thank you for your correspondence
and for your interest in the NBA.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
Please visit the
<http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html>Celtics