Just Vin, Baby!

What a game! Looked like Snow was going to pull it out. McKie took 3 steps on
that fastbreak, but thanks to Jordan we may never see a travel called again.
What a huge (road) win tonight, that frankly I did not think we would see.
This was a must win for Philly, to stop the skid.

For those that did not catch the "Coach cam", OB was heard to say to his
players (when down in the 1st half), "Let's play basketball. Everyone is just
walking around! Who wants to be here tonight?" What a comeback, what a game!
Pierce telling Barkley to stuff it after the game.

Peace!