Re: Kedrick breakout game

Djessen wrote:

No comment from the coyotes?...

--- --- ---

OK, here's my comment... Great game for Kedrick. Upped his season average
all the way to 2 points and 2 rebounds.

Look, I hope he keeps it up. If he can get 10 garbage points a game and play
good defense, he'll help. But just because he had a career-high game a year
and a half into his career, and that career high is 14 points, doesn't mean
he has "arrived."

But, hey, if a little criticism is all it takes for a guy to play like that,
I'll turn my attention to Bruno and Ruben and Shammond.

But, please... Kedrick has been here a year and a half and finally had a
good game. Don't you think it's a little early to be saying "I told you so?"

Mark

P.S. Miscellaneous thoughts... JR Bremer is really making a difference. He
can handle the ball and penetrate, and he's forcing defenses to react to
him. He's bound to struggle at times, but right now he looks like the most
complete option at point guard. ... When Antoine plays well-not just shoots
well, but plays well-he lifts the whole team. ... Was anyone else wishing
Pierce had stayed on the bench late in the Milwaukee game? He came in and
once again the offense bogged down and he took some bad shots. Of course,
then he hit the biggie. Still, haven't we learned yet that we can't just
hand the ball to Pierce and get out of the way down the stretch of games?
... Eric Williams is playing like he did at the beginning of the season,
when he was getting key offensive rebounds and making big nitty-gritty
plays.