Milwaukee Game

Even though I have NBA Pass from DirecTV, this game was blacked out on Fox
Sports NE & not available on any of the NBA Pass channels (721 thru 733).  A
call to DirecTV revealed that the game had been sold to someone else & thus
was not one of the 8 available on NBA Pass.  However, I was able to catch (&
TiVo) a non-blacked-out rerun on Fox Sports NE at 11 p.m. Pacific (2 a.m.
Eastern).  Greg Dickerson did the color, replacing Tommy, who "had the night
off."

If you missed it, you missed Kedrick's gonzo debut as a starter.

Alden