Re: Bucks game on League Pass

From : Cecil < cecil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >

Try channel 642 if you get it!!

Vinny Baker outta the gate early!!!
Ah, thanks Cecil. I tried -- and failed. Nothing on that channel, either. Just perfect. In between pounding my head in frustration (as previously mentioned), I'm updating myself with ESPN's GameCast -- a poor substitute if I may say.

Izzat the League Pass you're getting there, or something else? Maybe you're getting the game because you're up north, eh? Or maybe it's because I'm in the middle of the damn desert.

When's the NBA going to get around to Quicktime streaming their games? Sure would like to see that. I'd pay for it, and not just because I know I'd have to. I just hate missing a game. Grumble.

Bird