Re: Bucks game on League Pass

>I've checked somewhat frantically, and there's no mention anywhere of the
>>Celtics game tonight being broadcast on the NBA League Pass!!  My local
>>cable company--which, true to it's name, DOES suck--is totally ignorant of
>>>how to even inquire into the problem.

Snoopy,

My DTV says it's on channel 725.  Of course, that doesn't guarantee anything.
 The other night I missed at least half of a Mav's game when they were late
getting turning it on for whatever reason.  A few weeks ago they had a
Grizzlies game scheduled to be on but they were showing another game on that
channel instead.
I called DTV and they said there was a mix-up on the schedule and that
channel wasn't available.  When I pointed out to her that the channel the
other game was supposed to be on was sitting their showing nothing she had no
explanation.

Oh well.  Hopefully they won't have us jumping through hoops in order to get
what we've paid for tonight.

TAM