Re: Nice win

Excellent point, Steve (no pun intended). Shammond is
probably our most tradeable asset right now and has
shown he can play. But to bring much of value in
exchange, he'd probably have to be packaged w/ someone
else and/or a pick. And I do think I'd wait more than
4 games to make sure Bremer ain't just a flash in the
pan.

In a message dated 03-01-17 22:59:52 EST, CelstSteve