From: Berry, Mark S [mailto:berrym@BATTELLE.ORG]
Sent: January 17, 2003 11:50 AM
To: 'Michael J.King Sr.'; Berry, Mark S; celtics@igtc.com
Subject: RE: Stay patient with Kedrick

Don't you think Kedrick has to show something either in practice or games to
get that playing time? It's not as if he has to steal minutes from Pierce.
He just needs to take time from Eric Williams and Walter McCarty, for crying
out loud. If he could accomplish ANYTHING while he's in there, Obie would
play him more. They've been begging Kedrick since the summer league to show
something and they're still waiting. He's not a rookie anymore. He's had two
training camps, two summer leagues and more than 130 games. It would be one
thing if he was showing progress, but he isn't. He isn't showing much of
anything.

Mark