Our dumb team will never learn!!

Good wins, bad losses, they come and go, but what really bothers me the most
about this team is that we are dumb. Plain & simple, dumb.  Maybe it is the
players, maybe its the coach or both, but we are a dumb, street ball team.
We come out like we typically do with Pierce & Walker bricking the place up.
Obie, for once, uses his bench, we have a lot of ball movement, other players
get involved AND produce and low and behold we come back and take a lead.  So
naturally with about 6 minutes to go in the game, what should we do??  Lets go
back to the brick brigade and let them, "and only them", start chucking up 3s
and long jumpers!!!  My Lord, even Tommy was saying "again", let someone other
than Walker shoot 3s!!!  I only remember 1 guy, "Walta", shooting a shot other
than the concrete cowboys taking a shot the last 6 minutes, "it was a 3 of
course!!"  Same old, same old.  We will never learn and IMO, it is Obies' head
that should come off for allowing this to go on game after game after game.
If Harter is the one behind the defense, then what in the hell do we need Obie
for??  Well we at least won 1 game on the trip, about 1 more than I thought
thanks to Davis' bad back.  On to the Ming dynasty.  Troy