Re: Moore

Statistically, Delk and
Shammond have filled the gap left by Kenny and
Strickland, but there's nobody approaching a competent
frontcourt scorer, let alone somebody with the
toughness & professionalism Rogers and Strickland
brought. Baker is anti-tough.

Of all the letters on this list I've read this season, that parargraph
is the most dead-on. Gaston should choke on his money. Tha players work
hard for the most part, but the Pitino and post Pitino personnel moves
have virtually killed my interest in rooting for this team. I hate to
say this, but in the good old days we were always smarter than the rest
of the league and drafted and traded accordingly.

 Michael DiZio