Re: Nashua Telegraph: C's Could Use Leadership Change

While I don't agree with the level of negativity that the last couple of
articles have been on Wallace and certainly don't garner the same level of
praise for O'Bie (top 5 coach in the league), I do feel it is justified to
question the failure in performance of the  3 2001 picks and the subsequent
trade of one and get players that end up signing in return as a minimum....

DJessen33