I love Tommy

There was a time in the secord quarter when on the semi-break, Walker got the
ball at the three-point line and pulled up and I swear he just barely had
time to shift his glance to the rim before he was launching. I have seen
junior high kids with better discipline or coaching. How in the world a
professional can be expected to make a shot in that situation? You hear
little tidbits about Obie not wanting the Cs to take forced, rushed or
covered threes. Yet, that is what they do constantly. What is worse, their
offense, other that PPs drives and an occasional postup by Walker or EWill,
is totally designed to shoot a three, likely covered. It makes it a fine line
to determine what is a good three and what isn't...

If Obie has truly concluded that this is the only way he can win (which they
ain't doin lately), I would rather they bust their butts up the floor for
early offense quick jumper, which likely would be a better percantage shot....

Although many people poke fun at Tommy, don't you think he would work wonders
with this team? He truly understands the uptempo game. The Celtics under Red
developed the fast break, uptempo game which the Lakers borrowed during the
80s. I think he would work wonders creating EASY offense with this team,
which I think is there greatest problem...

I think Tommy is presently my all-time favorite Celtic, even more than Hondo,
Red, Russell, Cous, Johnny Most or Bird. Think about it. What Celtic
transcends from the beginning up to now? Tommy was at the beginning with Cous
and Russell (just saw him on the NBA channel with 23 points in the third
quarter and two unstoppable FADEAWAY hooks), he was coaching championships in
the 70s, coaching Hondo, won the greatest NBA game ever, the triple overtime
championship game that solidied me as a Celtic fan for life, he was a
national broadcasting announcer for CBS with Dick Stockton (who I detest
because he was so condescending to Tommy,  a Hall-of-Famer), he announced the
homegames for the Cs during the Bird years, with Cous on the away games and
continued though the ML, Pitino and O'Bonehead years. What a great Celtic
resume. He may be the only guy who may love the Cs as much as me. The Cs are
coming to town on Friday and he is the only Celtic whom I hope to meet and
introduce my son to, who now also is a out-of-town Celtic fan...

DJessen33