From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com] On Behalf
Of Stephen Beauregard
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 1:36 PM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Need Help Seeking Older Player

Hi,

If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. I am looking for a
Celtics player (must be from the 70s) woith a last name Johnson, #34.
Must have been a reserve during the mid late 70s. I have been searching
the web all morning and can't find any sites on rosters. Just
cnhampionship rosters. If anyone can tell me which Johnson wore #34 for
the Celts in the 70s (?) I'd gretaly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Steve
sb@maine.rr.com