Celtics Issue Statement on Baker!

(I just want to know one thing: If I win that Dunkin Doughnuts fantasy prize
of playing Vin 1-on-1 do we have drinks after or during? Such a shame!)

Celtics Issue Statement on Baker

      Baker
BOSTON (Feb. 27, 2003) -- The Boston Celtics announced today that Vin Baker
has left the team to address personal issues. It is unknown when Baker will
rejoin the team.
Chris Wallace said: "Our first and foremost concern is Vin Baker the person
and we believe that taking time off is the best thing for him to do at this
time. We look forward to his successful return to the team."

E-mail this page to a friend
Thanks,

Steve
sb@maine.rr.com

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of vin_baker.jpg]