From: Cecil <cecil@hfx.eastlink.ca>
To: Celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Sing Along Now
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 23:06:17 -0400

Solid defensive effort tonight. Seems we are sooooo down on our own team
that we forget the other team is human also. Nice to see Reggie airball a
wide open three, one that he has hit hundreds of times, to end the game.

Tommy was right about one thing though...why did we not post Reggie up when
he was guarding Toine? I think those are the kinds of mismatches which we
must take advantage of when they present themselves. This is one thing that
I wish Obie would be more aware of. I think he and Harter do a fine job on
the defensive end. But we need more innovation and attention to detail
offensively.

Enjoyed seeing Kedrick get a few minutes as well. I thought that if Toine
had hung on to the ball a fraction longer, he could have dished it easily to
Brown for a dunk on the break. Instead the pass was bad and went out of
bounds. It was a good intention though and those are the plays that Kedrick
will surely finish, though he was stuffed once or twice.

Cecil