Maybe Pitino was not such a dummy after all?

Anyone here willing to trade Joe Forte, Kedrick Brown and Johnson for Jermaine
O Neal? That was all I could think of last night. Of course, if someone other
than Wallace was making the picks, those 3 guys, at least 2, would not have
been the selections. Still O Neal was quite a find.

The other thing I was thinking was, because O Neal was so dominant out there,
why was Vin not in? I mean Mark "Don't call me Acres" Blount was out there. I
do not know what Obie is thinking, but Vin's contract is longer than anyone
else's here and he needs to be out on the floor. Even if Obie does not want
him, he could maybe use him to pump up his numbers when the game is decided
either way to try to get someone else to trade him for something. Letting a
max player, who can contribute *something*, rot on the bench is incredibly
stupid!

Peace

Steve