Re: The Magic trade

On Wednesday, February 26, 2003, at 01:52 PM, Eggcentric@AOL.com wrote:

We are five point favorites tonight... can't wait for the game.

Keep that cash in your pocket Egg. The C's are one hell of a streaky team when it comes to the spread. Some folks are thinking a C's blowout will happen with the Indy guys out and the post allstar crap. I don't think Walker and Pierce were too unhappy with the Thomas snub. I really can't see how that will motivate them anymore than the pure need for a W. But leave it to the betting public to find any angle possible. My favorite I heard for tonight is the fact that the Hornets love to play on Wednesday nights at home. They have a very impressive record on these days. Personally I'm hoping the Knicks can keep it close tonight. A win and I'll be down right giddy.<g>