Vin and AW at the 3

David-

not work.

This idea was bantered around when we had Fortson, one of the top
rebounders in the league (in his day).  AW could not keep up with the
faster small forwards.  It did not work then and cant now.

On another note, anyone else down on the C's this year in general.  I feel
like we have maxed out our potential.  With the Vin contract and Kedrick a
bust, it feels like we are going to spin our wheels for a couple more
years and waste the prime years of AW and PP.

Not as fun as last years gritty team.

Neal