Re: Inefficient scoring

  < I have been curious for a long time - would Obie be coaching the
way he is without Toine? That is, is it ALL based on what Toine wants,
or is it at least partly Obie's philosophy independent of Toine? >
-Kestas

A really interesting and important question.  I asked the same
when I posted last week, "I wonder what O'Brien's coaching MO might
have been if Toine had never been a Celt."

My feeling is Obie would not be coaching this way if removed from the
influence of AW and his  "unique" skill set. His versatility has been a
direct cause of lulling the BT into thinking we did not need a  "real"
PF or a  "real"  PG... just let Toine do it all. The problem is, he is not
doing any one thing very well this season.

If we progress a couple of rounds into the playoffs, I am afraid we will
see status quo.  But if we only win 42-43 games and go down in the
first round, will the owners have any choice but to make some radical
changes in both management and player personnel?

Egg