New ESPN Magazine

I can't figure out how to get to the website such that I can cut and paste the
articles or the links, but this weeks ESPN Mag with Ben Wallace on the cover
has 2 short articles on the Celts.

The first would appeal to any Patino hater, as it holds no punches on the
current state of the team and RP's role therein, and the second piece on Vinny
B would make his non-fans blush as well.  All in all neither come off too well
for the organization though at this point who should be surprised.

Can someone a bit more tech savvy that me (where is Ray when you actually need
him) hook up the pieces.  Neither are too long.

Thanks and take care all...............Go Celtics!!!
Greg