Re: Vin-sanity of a different sort

Our big mistake - and this is the inexcusable one - is that we traded for someone else's big mistake.

Celtic4Hire@aol.com wrote:

Excellent point all the way around, Tom. I just want to add, however, that virtually every GM has a mistake sucking down big bucks on every team. The one difference for us is that most of the other mistake players can at least get 20 minutes a game in and contribute a little bit. It doesn't look like our mistake is going to play at all the rest of the season....

DJessen33