Looking for a veteran point guard

Just trying to read through Wallace's comments today and it seems to me he is
hinting he wants to make a trade before the deadline. He should, after
watching the Celtics constantly give up leads with SWill and Delk at the
helm. I'm just afraid he may be trade of losing talent to save money...

What would you think of SWill and a no. 1 for Andre Miller? Miller looked
extremely slow last night, nothing like the player that played for the Cavs.
He is either carrying some extra pounds or has a foot problem. He looks more
to me like the way he played in college. Well, anyways, he is supposedly all
wrapped up to go to Utah at the end of the season. Even the way he is playing
now, wouldn't it be worth it for both sides? We would do the rent-a-player
thing again but that would seem to be worth it for the worst of the two picks
next year....

A couple of other point guards who might be available and that could work
with a no. 1 plus SWill are Travis Best & MIke James (I like that one),
Antonio Daniels or Jeff McGinness....

DJessen33