Baker

I continue to find it encouraging that Baker's
teammates, despite what he may deserve, were cheering
him on from the bench last night. And Walker's
comments to the press about giving the guy a break
showed class. Antoine gets called dumb a lot (for his
shot selection as well as, frankly, that strange big
square head), but I think he's smart to recognize
Baker is both a potential asset and a potential
distraction.

Now I just hope Antoine will decide to put the team on
his back and have a streak of big games, because he
seems to be the only regular who's healthy.
http://shopping.yahoo.com