From: "Ryan Lee" <rlee_at_channing@yahoo.com>
To: <Celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 2:35 PM
Subject: hahahaha

> " Just because someone shoots 100% in practice, does not mean it will
happen in a game, does it?  Peja has had some terrible nights shooting the
3.
> Should he stop shooting them?  Toine has had some outstanding nights with
> the 3.  Should he keep bombing away?  It all comes down to what is
> working that night.  "  - Cecil
>
> Long time no speak Cecil (which I'd rather keep that way) but I had to say
something here.  How on earth can you compare Peja to Toine in your
argument?   Toine is not even in the same class, make that the same planet
as Peja when it comes to shooting.   Just look at their career 3 pt
percentages.  That alone tells you that Toine's dismal 3 pt performance was
not a fluke.  And please don't bring up Walker's knee injury as being a
factor because Toine is a set shooter and not a jump shooter like Ray Allen
or Vince.  As for Peja having bad shooting nights, yeah it happens to the
best of them, it's just that Peja has fewer, make that way fewer bad
shooting nights than say Toine.

> Cecil, Kestas is just merely stating facts that have been known for quite
some time.  It is funny how stubborn you are to criticism about Walker.  A
few years ago during one of our "debates" you went as far as to say that
Duncan and Kobe were better players than Walker because they had a better
supporting cast.  With Walker's declining rebounds, league leading
technicals, and constantly erratic 3 point shooting, how much more proof do
you need that Walker is a sub par franchise player?

> "Geez, Mason blew a dunk.  Maybe he should quit trying them."
>
> Let's not be too ridiculous here.  After all Mason is a dunk champion.
What is Toine to 3 point shooting?  A shootout champion?  Top 10 in 3 pt %?