From: Eggcentric@AOL.com [mailto:Eggcentric@AOL.com]
Sent: February 10, 2003 11:40 AM
To: Celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: All-star madness

< Hopefully he wasn't looking forward to Antione winning the 3point
shoot out. It was funny hearing Magic and Ainge say the Twan wasn't
a shooter but a scorer. Then what the heck was he doing in the
3point contest? > - Lappy

Because AW leads the league in three point attempts so therefore
he MUST BE a great three point shooter?

Thankfully I missed seeing said distressing extravaganza but
understand that Toine finished with only seven points out of a
possible thirty, drawing boos from the fans after hoisting a
few airballs.

Walker leads the league with 356 three point attempts. Second is
Jason Terry with 285 attempts.  Our team's unorthodox offense is
still being tailored to suit the versatile Walker. This jack of all trades
master of none continues to alternately represent the best and the
worst of the present Celtics.  Something is very wrong with the
composition of any team when their shooting guard out rebounds
their PF and out assists their surrogate PG.

**Eggy honey...don't look at the stats for Kobe and Tmac either than :-)  You know I love you baby!!!

Cecil