Re: Vin Baker

--- You wrote:
Yeah, right. It is all Baker. Kind of suprising that a guy could screw things
up that bad playing only about 18 minutes a game.... The real reason we
looked so good last night was because Seattle mailed it in and we match up
well with teams with no beef like Seattle and the Knicks.
--- end of quote ---

No, it's not all Baker. I was merely pointing out that even Mike and Tommy were
making veiled derrogatory comments about him. That's a rare thing for them to
do. But at this point, so what?
And I agree about the Seattle game. Baker's absence certainly helped somewhat,
if only by making Battie and Waltuh play more minutes, but the basic reasons we
blew them out were 1) they didn't play any D ; and 2) our threes were falling
and that picked everything else up (1 and 2 are interrelated, obviously).
Besides, as others have pointed out, we match up well with teams like Seattle.
Kestas