re: More on Baker, from Seattle, and it's not good

From : "Berry, Mark  S" < berrym@xxxxxxxxxxxx >

Apparently some on the list feel I'm beating a dead horse, but I feel it's
completely relevant. This is an excerpt from a Frank Hughes column in the
Tacoma Tribune:
The written evidence on Baker is always Frank Hughes. Here's why: Frank Hughes writes for the Seattle paper (forget the name, it's unimportant). Frank Hughes writes about Vin Baker. Frank Hughes gets popular. Frank Hughes writes more about Vin Baker. Vin leaves, Frank Hughes still writes about Vin Baker.

If you read the Seattle papers before the Vin Baker trade, you'd know that Frank Hughes has built his "professional" reputation on writing about two subjects in Seattle; Vin Baker and Gary Payton. Every once in a while, the Glove goes wacky and Frank writes about it. Otherwise, there's Vin Baker to tear into.

Continually pointing out what a hack like Frank Hughes thinks is hardly constructive.

Oh, and I also think that Paul Gaston should be destroyed.

Bird