Re: Grant Long, et al.

If you were in my shoes right now there is no way you would feel the same way. It is a very narrow-minded approach and attitude that you have.

From: bird <birdw@mac.com>
To: "Shawn Niles" <shizzjr@hotmail.com>
CC: Celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Grant Long, et al.
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 13:14:41 -0800

On Thursday, February 6, 2003, at 12:02 PM, Shawn Niles wrote:

I would only question the part about him suffering a debilitating disease. I'm going through that right now with a close family member, and trust me, I would not wish it on my worst enemy. It has taken this to make me realize that this is only a game we discuss. Regardless of how bad someone is at their job, you should never wish any bodily harm to them. It affects family too. You are basically saying you want to put his family through a lot of pain and heartache simply because he didn't run a basketball team well. Think about that for a minute....
Yup, I have. I'm a bad, bad man. If I could, I'd burn down his house and salt the earth so nothing would ever grow there again. As for his family and friends, if you get close to the fire, you'll get burned. All this is moot, anyway, of course, because I'm certainly not going to do any these things, but I wouldn't mind if some of the more embarrassing and humiliating things would happen to him. I certainly don't wish death on him. How could he suffer for years and years if he's dead? No, a long, tortuous existence is what I'm hoping for. :)

The man ruined my team with his penny-pinching. He sucks.

Oh, and I also think that Paul Gaston should be destroyed.

Bird