poor Vin

I am impressed by the brain power exhibited in these messages.  I think we all have a hold on a part of the many-faceted personality of the elephant Vin Baker.  My take is that he is likely bi-polar (as Donald said).  I've known several people, very closely, who suffer that way and it's a sad but somewhat treatable condition.  Somewhat, because usually such psychological distress is accompanied by a host of problems, not merely depression.  So, not being a shrink, I will now take my bow and hope the best for Vin and the men in green.  Cheers,  Gene