From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com] On Behalf
Of Tammo29@AOL.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 8:27 PM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Hornets game.

From: <Tammo29

> Is anyone else concerned with Delks crying over playing time?

I missed this one.  What did he say/do?

Cecil

  Perhaps crying is a little harsh.  But Delk has been quoted more than
once
recently  saying he can't get into a rhythm because he isn't playing
enough. It just sort of struck a nerve with me considering how poorly
he's been
playing compared to Bremer.

TAM