Re: The Kedick school comment and Walker

Good morning, GuyClinch -

< Listen I realize your hung up on this Junior college thing..
And I was lucky enough to go do a Div. I college myself. But alas
I don't have Kedrick's income? Do you? > - GuyClinch

Sadly enough, I once did till I began betting on the Celts.

< So I ask..how can you criticize a guy drafted 11th overall? >
- GuyClinch

Because his performance so far has been equal to that of a
second-round draft choice?

Eggy

 "He was drafted in the first round of the draft.  Div. I could have
very well HURT his draft position. "  - GuyClinch