Pacer game

Cs played relatively well in this game. You don't expect to win playing away
against a good team. If the Cs hadn't played so poorly on the transition
defense, they would have won. That is too bad because that is mostly effort.
Walker and EWill were having a hard time getting back on defense. I think
Walker was trying to save energy on that portition of the game to protect his
knee....

As am sure you noticed, the Cs fell apart when Shammond made his entrance. It
is too bad that Obie always combines Baker or Kedrick with Shammond because
both fragile players need a real point guard right now to boost their game....

Walker was able to drive to the cup from the top of the key and get off some
good percantage shots seemingly in slow motion. I hope he realizes that that
part of his game will always be there and will really be effective when his
knee improves...

Bremer continues to improve. Who is better, Bremer or Tinsley? Wallace
RULES....

DJessen33