Simple statements from a simple mind

I know I am merely stating the obvious but after watching todays yet again
disturbing game, here is a few obvious, yet dire observations:   As long as
Walta is getting more minutes than Baker, Davis or Mihm, we will never be
better than a 500 team, if that good.  Even if Walta is shooting 50% 3s, what
he gives up defensively especially rebounding will still cost us more games
than his 3s will win us.  Mihm "must" play!!  Period!  He is far and away the
best  defensive inside guy we have.   Oboring obviously yet again has it in
for Vin.  Vin had a good, not great 1st half and still again thrown to the end
of the bench in 2nd half.

Every year, especially this year, I am so excited about Celts basketball only
to slowly but steadily have all my enthusiasm sucked away by Jimbo.  I will
still watch, still root for them, but it is almost like a chore now instead of
a treat when I watch.   It will blow my mind if Ainge lets this guy stay all
year!!  Happy New Year All!!   Troy