From: John Lyell <jlyell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Dec 31, 2003 1:25 AM
To: "Berry, Mark  S" <berrym@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: The Golden State win

One disconcerting fact is if you look at the box scores it is frequently
Pierce leading the team in rebounds. We should have Mihm, Hunter and maybe
even Perkins or Stewart in the game.  Walter has always been an enigma. A
6'10" guy that can run with anyone, dribble the ball better than most 6'10"
guys, but just can seem to put it together consistently.
With his height and athletic ability playing him at the 3 spot would seem to
cause real challenges for teams that is if we had a low  threat like a
McHale that they couldn't switch defensively. Can Baker or Hunter be this
type of player?

John